Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mr. Man

a little after 1 pm





And just before two today. He looks so much older
now. And so much more
expressive. You can see his eyebrows!



 Yesterday Odin really wanted to go on a bike ride, actually he has really wanted to go on a bike ride for a few days. But the weather has not been so cooperative. But yesterday afternoon things looked promising, the sun was shinning intermittently so we went for it.  We rode to a park that I wanted to check out. Before I saw it Odin was asking if we could go to the playground. We rode up to it just as it started to rain. I stood under these trees until the rain passed.


We played for a few minutes, then It got really loud. The rain was gone now it was hailing. Luckily it passed quickly and we rode home.

I am glad we got home when we did because there was more hail later in the afternoon, it was bigger and lasted longer too.




6 comments:

  1. I can't believe how different he looks! SO MUCH OLDER! That's Crazy. (the trees look sweet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that first picture... he has his dad's smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow! who's that big kid?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen his ears before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still not convinced that the before and after pictures contain the same person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!!! He is a different person!! No longer Mom's little guy!

    ReplyDelete