Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

We had such a lovely Easter. A childhood friend of mine and her husband and daughter drove in from Madison just to see us! I have known her since I was about Odin's age, he thought that was really neat.
It gave me an excuse to make a big, delicious brunch, bliss.
We did a mini egg hunt in the living room Easter morning, not the dyed eggs, we didn't trust our memory enough to use real eggs indoors.


Baskets came later in the day. We went for a nerdy theme this year. All sorts of neat outdoor exploration items, well suited for hikes and canoe trips..
binoculars

magnifying glass

also an aquatic net, oh yeah, John and I had baskets also thanks largely to my sister, Thanks Jamie!

John had a trip and left about 10 inutes after this picture was taken.. I had the sugar high boy to contend with.....

No comments:

Post a Comment