Sunday, January 2, 2011

Planes Trains & Automobiles (part 1)




Our East coast rip has come and gone and was a great success. We had planned Christmas in Maine two years ago, bought tickets in September, then changed them in October when we learned of my cousin's wedding in New York the weekend before Christmas.
My mom and I decided not to fly home between the wedding and Christmas, Johno and my dad decided it was worth the extra time off.
The wedding was beautiful, it was so great to see my dad's brother and his family again after just seeing them at Jamie and Matt's wedding. We had a little time to catch up with Matt and Jamie before they had to fly home on Sunday.









The rest of us moved to a hotel on Manhattan and spend two and a half days exploring NYC. In the first four days of our trip we took a taxi, airplane, rental car, subway, tour bus, and ferry.

No comments:

Post a Comment