Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Really Big Fish

What trip to Northern Wisconsin would be complete without seeing (and crawling inside - through the bum) the worlds largest (fiberglass) Muskie? We were off the river before eleven on Sunday and had to drive right past, so we paid our admission and went to have a look. What did we see?
Lots of old fishing gear, motors, lures, taxidermy trophies, and a fish themed playground (unsafe by 1980's standards). We had a good hour or so there. Some nice pictures for the album too! Now when is someone going to make me an album?

Inside the mouth of the beast


there were many stairs to get to the top. Odin ran up them all.


Odin reeling in "a big one!"



Girl these next two are especially for you......



I tried to find one to stick my head in, but this was the best that I could find.

2 comments:

  1. oh girl....you know just how to pose for a silly photo! LOVE IT!!! I'm sure dad will appreciate it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thielings, I have never seen a blog before. Odin you are the star.It was fun to see how the young people have ENERGY. Much Love and kisses, hope to see you soon.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete