Monday, August 24, 2009

Congratulations Louise!





This past weekend had us in Illinois cheering for my aunt Louise and her horse at the Young Horse Championship Dressage show. She was up against other qualifying 5 year olds (the horses age) from across the country. She was the West Coast Champion and drove all the way from California for the show.
Louise did great and her horse is the Reserve Champion 5 year old in the country!
I had a great time, it was wonderful to be able to see her ride, I was only slightly bigger than Odin last time I saw her compete. So for me it was exhilarating.
Odin enjoyed playing with the dogs and liked watching the tractor drag the ring between classes. John came along and was great at finding diversions for Odin. Jamie, my sister, also came and was full of fun suprises for Odin. We all had a lovely, but exhausting, weekend.







No comments:

Post a Comment