Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jump!















Odin and Laura at the city's water park. They have a time in the morning just for preschool aged kiddos. We have been enjoying it for the past few weeks. It has been cool, but that makes the bike ride home more enjoyable.
This morning on our way there I took a curb a little too tight and tipped the bike trailer. I was much more frightened that he was. But on the way home he asked if I was going to tip the trailer over again- hopefully he'll forget soon and not ask me every time we go somewhere in the bike, but I have my doubts that he will forget.

2 comments:

  1. Love the whole blog! The pictures of Odin are precious! I am so glad that Laura has a friend to play with and that his mommy is a great friend to my sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you didn't dump him off the back of the bike on his head with no helmut, like Adam and John's moms both did.

    ReplyDelete