Monday, January 12, 2009

New year (repost)

This one was buried under my vacation posts.. now it's back in order.


So I made it to a new year here at blogspot.. Granted sometimes updates are few and far between. I thought (naively) that I would get to do a few posts while on Holiday Vacation(s), but it just didn't happen.
We have gone from being company to being company to having company. Today was the first day in many that it was back to normal- ie. Johno at work and the house was "quiet" with the exception of Odin's continous fact finding queries.
He had a swim lesson today, his first in the big pool at the Y. He did great, I am so pround of him. He was reluctant at first, but quickly decided that participating was way more fun than just standing on the side. Once in the pool he was his usual fish like self. I am so glad that he likes the water.. Makes canoeing so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment