Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October? Really!

The first month of school has positively flown by. The weather around here is making it feel like fall, and the calendar agrees, but I find myself still stuck in the end of summer (read :  vacation) mindset.
Today Odin had a one hour late start at school. The district does it the first Wednesday of each month. This morning as we were getting ready to go to school, I realized that I completely forget to make him lunch. I had a whole extra hour to do it and it still didn't happen! Instead of trying to whip something up lickety-split I just had him buy lunch today.

Tomorrow will be his first meeting at the after school lego robotics club. I am very excited for him, and he is beyond excited. The club is totally parent run and part of the First Lego League. Where basic robotics are paired with lego bricks. There was a parent meeting last week, and guess who is the assistant coach? It's Me! I will let you know how it goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment