Saturday, July 20, 2013

Summer whirlwind

The first month of summer is already gone. EEK! Not that we haven't lived nearly every day to its fullest, but it has gone by so fast. There are six weeks left until school resumes for Odin, and he will be a 2nd grader.
My days have been filled working at the farm for summer camp. Officially I am the camp director in reality I lead games, manage volunteers, and teach campers about life, respect, responsibility, and we all have fun. Odin joins me most weeks with a few weeks for other camps that he was interested in.  In case you are wondering Freki joins us too. I am very fortunate that my job lets me bring so much chaos to work with me.

Last week this article came out in our local newspaper. I knew they were coming yet was caught off guard when they wanted to interview me. Our campers love the camps that we run and the response from parents has been wonderful too. It is so exciting to be a part of something so great.


Zarah has been doing great with the campers. She loves her job at camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment