Sunday, April 8, 2012

Shore time


Our daily activities on the cruise were varied and we all chose our own directions. My dad and I went scuba diving in St. Luica, and had a great time. I decided to go again in Dominica even thought it meant I was going without him (he had other plans).
John and Odin went on a snorkeling adventure in Dominica.


 
 
The three of us went on a zipline tour in Antigua with Louise! It was a blast. Smiles all around.





There was also lots of exploring on our own going to the beach, hiking around, there was no lack of things to do.  One day when we went to the beach and did a bit of snorkeling I saw some reef squid! So exciting!
On the way into port. We took anchored at port and took a tender to the dock.
This is where John and I saw the reef squid!
Aptly named Shell Beach, it was also great for beach glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment