Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Recent Projects

We have been busy recently with small projects. Here are a few of the things we are working on.
John is putting a new deck on the raft trailer. He is also going to repaint it.
While he has been out int he garage working on the trailer, I have been inside making a fort for Odin. A few weeks ago his 2nd hand ikea bed broke for the last time. Sadly we were not able (or willing in John's case) to revive it, again. So we looked around for a new bed, and craigslist was smiling upon us because we found a great deal on a loft bed. Now Odin has a bed nearly on the ceiling, and a cool fort underneath. He still falls asleep on the floor, but most nights he climbs into bed after John and I go to sleep. He likes to wake up "upstairs".

Odin helped me design, pick out fabrics, measure, cut and a tiny bit of sewing. I would like to put windows on the green panel to let in more light, as per the plan, but for now this is it. He calls the color scheme ketchup, mustard and relish.

I also spent a few hours taking my printer apart ( I had to remove 12 screws) cleaning the waste ink absorbers and putting it all back together. It would have stopped working had I not cleaned the pads and reset the counter. Thankfully the internet is full of people that like to figure things out and post videos on how to do it. I found a video addressing my specific need for my printer model. I watched it three times.

And yes the printer does still work, thank you for asking.



No comments:

Post a Comment