Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So far very good

I like Kindergarten. I am thrilled that Odin's world is getting bigger and he is being exposed to different points of view, people with different backgrounds, and new ideas. Sure each of those may present more challenges, but I am ready for them.
Yesterday he didn't say much about school other than he chose Legos instead of computer time but next time he wanted to have computer time. He also mentioned that some classmates had to spend a little time in the hallway sitting on chairs because they were not listening. I think that really resonated with him. I don't think he wants to spend any time on those chairs.


Today during school I am making bread, and I already went on a bike ride, you know the exercise type!
Here is my route

I went in a clockwise fashion. Almost half of the ride was on bike paths, one is an old railroad grade. It was a lovely ride. I rode 6.75 miles in about 30 minutes. Not too bad for the first ride by myself in well . . . . I have no idea how long.

1 comment: