Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fun times

Over breakfast the other day I asked Odin what he would like to do the most before we moved. I made a few suggestions, but he came up with the Children's museum, the gymnastics center, and the zoo. On Friday we went to the museum and he had a blast. We met some friends there and the kids had a great time. One of the new traveling exhibit was a medieval Lego room. Complete with a throne,


stained glass window, dragon and treasure


and building tables galore. Oh and they even had a joust area set up ( I didn't think that was such a great idea...).



I really enjoyed the art exhibit where they got to pretend they were in famous art works. He took this picture of me.


Packing continues to go well. But then again I elected to take the night off last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment