Tuesday, December 15, 2009

J. Winter

My senior year in college I went to Oregon on spring break with two great friends. We experienced a bunch if interesting things like spending a freezing cold night in a yurt that was colder inside than outside (that theory was untested, but man it was cold). Mostly it was neat to be in a completely different climate and vegetation area.
One day we went to a wax / oddity museum (how did we find these things?). After touring the exhibits we found ourselves in the gift shop where we the "Gene Machine"was located. The"Gene Machine" you ask.. Please, let me explain. It is a unique photo booth that takes pictures of two people (myself and Julie in our case) and smashes them together (keep in mind this was almost 10 years ago). As I remember you get to select the gender of your "child".
When the image emerged we were a little creeped out. At some point on the trip we named 'him' J. Winter.

Anyhow I still have the picture. And it is still pretty creepy.. Especially since I live now with this guy. . . .


Strange indeed. . .

1 comment:

  1. creepy! I love this picture of him. Its better than I remembered.

    ReplyDelete