Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Giving Thanks


We are all feeling refreshed after a blissful week in southern California. Everything was perfect, weather, beach, house, company. It went by a tad fast, but not without leaving us all with loads of great memories.


Odin was such great company. I enjoy traveling with him.

We ventured to the Happiest Place on Earth for my birthday. He went on all the rides. The real ones, not just the kiddo stuff. He really liked space mountain- sat next to me. I don't know if he could see much, but really how much is there to see?


We explored some tide pools that Jamie and I used to walk to from our grandparents house. He was fascinated. Actually we were all pretty excited to explore.





1 comment:

  1. um...wow that first sunset photo oh john and odin is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete