Sunday, May 17, 2009

twenty five cents


Yesterday, I went to garage sales, by the dozens. My good friend Jenny's neighborhood was having their annual sales. She and I got to go together (no kids) for almost a hour and a half!
Found a bunch of treasures, perhaps the best was $0.25.
A purple inflatable ball. You know the kind that are in the big big wire cage things at the store. The kind you can buy at a grocery store. We have never gotten one and I knew it was time. It was a bit like my ace in the hole for a fun rainy day activity - going to the store letting Odin pick out the one he wanted (it being in the middle of the pile) fishing it out, balls tumbling down all the aisles. Never had to do that. I found a perfectly good one yesterday for twenty five cents. Awesome.

He loves that it is purple.
There was also a little rolling down the hill. Ok for John and I a little, for Odin there was much hill rolling.



1 comment:

  1. glad you found a winner! looks like a blast. the weather was perfect for this today!

    ReplyDelete