Friday, May 15, 2009

Interview

I saw this idea from another blog, thanks Linda!, thought it was brilliant, and copied it for myself.
I interviewed Odin, over breakfast this morning. Here is a rough, but mostly accurate transcript.

Okay ready for some questions?

What is something I always say to you? no response

What makes me happy?
A heart

What makes me sad?
me taking the map down

How do I make you laugh?
With a heart

What do you think I was like as a child?
I don't know. Jamie, because you had the same hair

How old am I?
Four, you are four.

How tall am I?
Five inches

What is myfavorite thing to do? grunts

What do I do when you are not around?
I don't know, what did you do? You did go home
and what did you do?

If I become famous what will it be for?
huh? what?

What am I not really good at?
Climbing trees

What am I really good at?
Climbing grapes (?)

What is my job?
Working on the computer

What is my favorite food?
chips (news to me)

What makes you proud of me?

What makes me proud of you?
Nothing (repeats 3x)

What do you and I do together?
Play

How are we the same?
I don't know

How are we different?
glasses

How do you know I love you?
I'm under the table (he was)

What is one thing you wish you could change about me? no response


What do you wish you could do with me?
I want to go to the Blast (an indoor
playground)

That was all I could get out of him. I would love to try this again say in 6-12 months... So who is going to remind me in November or next May? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment