Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Monster in the afternoons

It has been a LONG time since Odin took a nap. He was around 18 months old.. Ancient history. But man, lately, I think he almost needs one. In the interest of full disclosure, he has not been feeling well, but really all the banging, slamming and hit/scratch/biting?
This afternoon (after a wonderful day at the Zoo) he was at it again, and after the third time out, I packed him in the car and we went to drop some books off at the library. Driving made him feel better, so I thought why not the hardware store too? No problem. Coming home he wanted to take the highway, then didn't. Then didn't want to be home.. He would not get out of the car, so I let him stay in while talking to my dad on the phone. What do you know he fell asleep, just sitting in the driveway, moments after having a (yelling) conversation with me.

A little bit later, 10 minutes maybe, I picked him up and thought he would continue his nap, but NOPE! Wide awake.

I really hope this does not last too much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment