Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sick

I am really, really not ready for winter. I know it's kind of inevitable, especially in our Northern climate, but really. I have been sick this week. Yes, for real sick. I even went to the doctor, OK it was a Minute Clinic, but still I went. I was convinced that I had strep throat. Worst sore throat I think I have ever had, headache, swollen glands, and like the constant chills NO other symptoms. Thankfully the strep test was negative. I am even more thankful that Odin seems totally fine.
I just am not ready to be cooped up inside for three months. Yes, there are some days where we can venture outside, but not like summer. It is a difficult transition.
We have signed up for some classes, we'll go to the zoo and open gyms I might get him into more swim lessons, so we will be busy, it's just not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment