Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quarantine.

I just wrote the following as an email, thought I might share it here.
so I am pretty sure that we have pinkeye, for like the 1,000th time. I have been doing a bit of reading online and I might try some "home remedies" [saline solution, salt water (same as saline, yes?), homey etc.]and then likely call the doctor in the morning... So what does this mean? We will not be at playgroup, again.
What is up with the bring sick for over a month? I mean really, since the beginning of October he has had something going on. Yes I suppose it would all be coincidence. But really? Cold, sinus infection, random vomiting, now pinkeye? It sounds like he is a day care kid. All of the disadvantages, none of the benefit! I wish I knew what was going on.. He has been super cantankerous also, but I think I would be too if I felt like that for 6 weeks. Ugh.
any tested and true remedies that you know of? In the past we have used tobramycin eye drops. I think I am going to take him in in case this is all strangely connected. Hearing "no" from the doctor will make the $15 co-pay worthwhile. Sometimes the confirmation is reassuring (but we have always left the Dr. with some diagnosis...)

No comments:

Post a Comment