Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Employee and employment

Lucy came to us as a new employee. That is, she came to be a vicious killer. It is a well known fact that employees should not live in your house, so we have made a home for her in the barn. I have forgotten how much I like cats, especially when they purr. We have yet to see any proof of her success in her job duties, but I think we will keep her anyway.


Lucy is not the only one newly employed.  I took a part time job at Odin's school starting right after Spring Break. I am a paraeducator supporting students in all grade levels that need a little extra help. At present I am helping students with reading. I have only been at it about three weeks and I am feeling pretty good about my job duties. 

It is going well and a much needed distraction from remodeling drama.  

Same shirt, same room, different remodel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment