Saturday, June 14, 2014

I love you Dad

I love you for being a great role model; serving the needs of your country, even though it meant making sacrifices for your family. I love you for accepting new challenges at every stage of your life. I love you for never being dissuaded when there was not a clear solution, and coming up with one your own. I love you for being there for me when it really counted. I love you for letting me drive the hour and a half home from Lexington, in the convertible, when I had my learners permit (and you fell asleep 5 minutes into the journey). I love you for taking such an active interest in my son and his education. I love you for always trying to satisfy my curious mind.

And, I especially love you, for giving me your sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment