Wednesday, November 28, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like . . .

But before we get to that, I suppose you want to know about our Thanksgiving.

We did something new this year. Something that we (Johno and I as a married couple) have never done before. We stayed home for Thanksgiving - and did not invite anyone over. It was just the three of us. We had a lovely day. It was relaxing, restful, quiet and really quite nice. We had lamb, spinach pie, and yams for an early dinner. Knowing that we would need a reason to get out of the house for a little while I volunteered to feed the animals at the farm that evening. After we returned home we enjoyed some pumpkin cheesecake. It was so nice.

I was going to show you a picture of the wreath that Odin and I made this evening. But it seems that I have reached my photo size limit on this site. I shall have to look into that before I add more images.



No comments:

Post a Comment