Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mentos

Ages ago I bought a pack of mint Mentos to make the diet cola geyser. They have been sitting in a drawer waiting. They have been waiting until it was going to rain. You see, we live on a cul de sac and the plan was to do this experiment in the middle of the street. However I did not want everything to be covered in sticky cola mess for a long time. The rain has finally returned to western Wa.  The other evening we pulled the Mentos out of the drawer.


It is super explosive and cool. We had a slight misfire, as the Mentos did not all drop at the same time. Therefore I failed to get an "action picture". Odin was afraid it was going to explode laterally, and  was running away as it went off. I will do this one again for sure! Only next time I will be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment