Thursday, May 17, 2012

Horsing around

On Sunday we did an awful lot of horsing around. It was HOT HOT HOT that day.
The boys made Belgian waffles for breakfast, they were fantastic!
Then we headed to the farm to see the horse that I am training. The farm has just adopted three goats and Odin loved playing with them.



I am training the bigger one! Her name is Zarah. The farm also has three mini's.
After that we came home and watered the lawn, with squirt guns!
Until we find a 3rd squirt gun we took turns with the camera.

I took this picture!
He's still not too sure about the slip and slide.
After all of that I took a little yard nap, it was lovely!


2 comments:

  1. It all looks so wonderful! The goats are adorable. I'm glad to see a picture of your horse, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The test word on my last comment was "odin"!

    ReplyDelete