Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The train



A few weeks ago Odin saw an ad with a gingerbread train kit in it. He really liked it, he liked it so much that we cut the picture out and he has been carrying it around for a few weeks. Yesterday we decided to make one. Going only from the picture, this is what we came up it.





We also made some cookies. Today I wondered why red tastes so bad. I remember it from growing up that red tasted super gross. It hasn't changed a bit. But meringue powder is still oh so lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm...that looks delicious, now if you would only share your gingerbread recipe with the rest of us....
    and frosting recipe,

    meh..who am I kidding, I don't have time to bake, my townhouses will be sculpted from graham cracker and instant frosting.

    ReplyDelete