Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Fair! The Fair! The Fair!



We made it to the fair today. I am so glad we waited. It was a perfect day, breezy, cool (only in the 70's!) and Johno got to come along too. It was the county fair, I don't think we'll go back to the state fair..
I would like to say it was Johno's idea or that we were fulfilling a curiosity of Odin's, but it was my suggestion that we go today for the demolition derby. I had never been, and I wanted to see it. It was not hard at all to convince the boys to go. It did take some explaining that:
A) the drivers did not get hurt (too badly)
B) It is only O.K. to crash cars in a demo derby
C) We do not drive in derby's for many reasons.

We also looked at tractors, pet sheep, watched some rabbit agility, rode the ferris wheel sampled fair food, and other things that are fun to do once a year.









Really I was there too, behind the camera.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! So has Odin been playing demolition derby with his micromachines ever since?

    ReplyDelete