Saturday, September 26, 2009

Permagrin

To torture skiing fans we went to a ski swap last night.. Yes, in SEPTEMBER! The goal was to find a pair of small fry skis and boots. The rental fees were killing us last year. We had looked on CL and Ebay, not finding much in a reasonable price range.
Ski swap was the ticket. I can say I am giddy. We found a pair of 90cm Atomics for the little guy with bindings, brand new for $99, sweet!
I even got some new skis. I think John was wanting to level the field (although to truly level the field we would have to do this for the next few years) because I left with two brand new pairs of skis w/ bindings FOR SUPER CHEAP(!).
I just googled one of the pairs and the cheapest I could find it for online was more than we paid for Odin's skis, boots, and both of my pairs of skis. John is almost beside himself happy.
So now, we just have to wait a few MONTHS to use them...

No comments:

Post a Comment