Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rocky Mountain High

We traveled to Colorado over the weekend for my cousin Justin's wedding. It was in Estes Park, CO up near Rocky Mountain, N.P. It was a fantastic weekend. We hiked, explored, reconnected with family, soaked in the hot tub, went on a spooky wagon ride, and reveled in the mountains for 3 whole days days.
Our rental car turned out to be a Mustang convertible- surprisingly john, Odin and I fit with all of our stuff and Odin was even able to sit in the tiny back seat. Even more surprisingly, John and my dad drove the entire Trail Ridge Road through the park with the top down, even when it started to snow. My mom, sister, Odin and I were comfortably in the other rental car, with a roof.
Odin was a great traveler and really enjoyed the "big BIG Rocky Mountains".








1 comment: