Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall




The weather is cooler this week. Odin started "school" last week. He is in a program that meets one day a week. It is called a mom's day out program, but all of the teachers there call it school. I think it helps to not confuse the kids. He really liked it. He is very proud of my old lunchbox (the Smurfs) and will hardly put it down.

He goes one day a week for 4.5 hours. It is great. The amount of time is just right. It is incredible how much I can get done (by myself) in one hour let alone four and a half. This winter I will start looking into preschools... But most are only two and a half hours- it's like a big strp


I am pretty sure you can "subscribe" to this blog.. I.E. you click a button to be notified every time I decide to post something. It might just be a good idea, that way you don't have to check everyday (or month) to see if I have posted anything.

1 comment:

  1. Smurfs? What? I had scooby doo. Michelle, everytime I see him I am amazed at how he is such a perfect combination of you and John. God he is cute.

    ReplyDelete